SOLD 1999 LX470 in Georgia 137k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, I just purchased a Tundra and have decided to let go of my LX.

Here is the link from the previous owner and I purchased it from him in May 2018 with 127k miles.

Current mileage is 137,XXX.

As you can see, previous owner took care most everything it needed, timing belt and water pump @ 120k, steering rack, heater t’s, new windshield, trd wheels. He also added the snorkel. I added the TJM front bumper and Huracan Fabrication tailgate storage. A few weeks after I put the bumper on my wife slow rolled into a trailer hitch at her friend’s house and dented the bumper. I planned on straightening it but haven’t got to it yet.

Have both rear seats, not pictured.

I removed the running boards but still have them.

Has no leaks or rust, just cleaned throttle body and maf sensor, runs perfect. Heat, a/c work great.

AHC fluid was changed out by PO and works perfect.

I have a clean GA title., located near Covington, GA.

Only issues are it has a slow battery drain but I added a battery disconnect under the hood. I usually only drive it on the weekends so if it sits all week it will drain the battery. Also, the sunroof does not work and I have not tried to repair it.

Not sure on the value of it so let me know if I am way off, priced @ $11,000.

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

I wish I were in a position. Just spent over 3k fixing my brakes and I’m not done on maintenance. This should go soon

Not sure on the value of it so let me know if I am way off, priced @ $11,000
Overpriced. I'll give ya 2K plus an Amazon gift card. Just kidding! 😀. I'm currently searching, so will PM you. GLWS!

Do you have any photos of the interior and underside?

My '99 LX was just totaled after a hit and run.

I'm in Tallahassee and ready to replace mine.

Do you have any photos of the interior and underside?

My '99 LX was just totaled after a hit and run.

I'm in Tallahassee and ready to replace mine.

Hello, yes. If you want to PM me with an email or phone # I will send them to you.

If you want to entertain the idea of selling the bumper separate PM me. I’m in Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom