For Sale 1999 LEXUS LX470 BLACK/GRAY LEXUS MAINTAINED NEVER DAMAGED EXTRAS! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All factory service records available since new. Never been damaged in any way or has had any paint work of any kind. 2 sets of wheels and tires to include original 16" Lexus factory rims with Dunlop tires with less than 5k miles and 2007 Land Cruiser 18" factory wheels with 285/65/18 Terra Grappler tires with about half tread. Just installed a top of the line Kenwood double din DVD player with HD radio and Bluetooth. 54 watt LED driving lights custom installed in front bumper cover. 272k miles with 90k service just completed less than 3k miles ago. Interior is in great shape including front seats. Not in a hurry to sell just putting it out there. Please let me know if you have any questions. No issues everything on this truck works perfect. $9900
IMG_5222.JPG
IMG_5225.JPG

Location?

Gorgeous truck :)

I'd like to talk trash about Cam and the boys but after seeing the type
of win my Broncos garnered....we'll be lucky to get past the Pats.

Your boys took it to the Hawks, early and often. But you're flirting with a jinx!

Good Luck with the sale.

All factory service records available since new. Never been damaged in any way or has had any paint work of any kind. (5) 2007 Land Cruiser 18" factory aluminum wheels with new 285/65/18 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 tires. Just installed a top of the line Pioneer NEX-4100 Apple Car Play double din DVD player with HD radio and Bluetooth. JL Audio 500 watt mono sub amp with JL Audio 12W6V2 subwoofer and Alpine 200 watt 4 channel amp for rest of system. 7 pin and 4 pin trailer plug installed with class 4 hitch and Tekonsha brake controller. Backup camera with reverse sensor. 108 watt LED driving lights custom installed in front bumper cover. 282k miles with 90k service just completed less than 12k miles ago. Interior is in great shape including front seats. Not in a hurry to sell just putting it out there. Please let me know if you have any questions. No issues everything on this truck works perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom