For Sale 1999 Land Cruiser, Moderate build, S. Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After much internal debate, I have finally decided to post my Cruiser for sale. It's in Lake Worth, FL. Asking price $12,500. The only reason I'm selling is because I really need a pickup truck. I've owned it since July 2011, 3rd owner, CarFax report in hand. Well maintained, although I'm not the best at saving paperwork. This rig has barely ever been wheeled. I bought it immediately after returning from Afghanistan and was still in a "must be prepared" frame of mind. So it's moderately built, but rarely used to its potential.

Open to offers. It's hard to price these things with so few being built the same way.

Details:
1999 UZJ100 with rear locker
183,000 miles and rising. Gets mixed daily duties with motorcycle.
Mobil-1 Synthetic used since I've had it
T-belt (full OEM kit from Beno) and starter replaced at 180k
CV's: Driver side rebuilt and rebooted (OEM Beno kit); Pass side replaced with OEM at ~170k
UCA's, LCA's, tie rod ends, and various bushings replaced ~165k (control arms are NAPA)
Front & rear diffs, T-case, tranny fluid changed at ~170k
New Front and rear rotors & pads ~170k (Jonesy's off-road drilled and slotted)
Doug Thorley headers, resonator removed, original (I think) muffler
BIOR front and rear bumpers, trailer wire harness installed
1.5" OME Heavy lift kit with Slee diff drop
Nitto Terra Grappler 295/75R16 with about 20k on them
New windshield done by a very reputable company. Quality glass, none of that Safelite junk
Weather Tech mats
3rd row seats
A/C blows ice cold front and rear, Heater blows hot.
Runs beautifully
Clean FL title

Cons:
CarFax shows one front end accident by original owner. I knew this when I bought it, you'd never know by looking at it or driving it.
Rear PS window only rolls down with driver door button.
Occasional metallic pop at full steer and slow speed (parking in a tight spot). I've tried to pinpoint this, but have been unsuccessful. Does not effect driveability.

The winch (Titan TW-12) will remain with me and used on next vehicle, unless $600 is added to the final price.

Thanks for looking, and for faster responses please email me at Hursley.j@gmail.com.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4 (1).JPG

photo 4 (3).JPG

Last edited:
More pics

photo 3 (2).JPG

photo 5 (1).JPG

photo 5 (2).JPG

photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 4 (2).JPG

And more

photo 3 (1).JPG

photo 1 (2).JPG

photo.JPG

photo 5 (3).JPG

photo 2 (8).JPG

Last one

photo 3 (4).JPG

photo 1 (7).JPG

photo 2 (5).JPG

photo 4 (4).JPG

I've never been out of the "must always be prepared" mentality since coming back for my multiple trips "over there".

I've never been out of the "must always be prepared" mentality since coming back for my multiple trips "over there".

Agreed, I only went once and that was enough. But now it's time to be prepared for home ownership. Hence the need for a pickup.

PM sent. Interested.

Sale pending.

SOLD to a fellow veteran and helicopter pilot. Cheers :beer:

Can't thank you enough for such a smooth transaction. Very nice to meet you and again wish you the best on your flying career.

-josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom