Parting Out 1999 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am interested in the front crossmember. The one that supports the back of the transmission. Its part #51205-60150. Price to ship to NYS - zip 12180?

I'm looking for LC front coils springs with 7.5 - 8 wraps. If they are available do you know color code is painted in the coils?

Are the torsion bars available?

i am interested in black front right quarter panel, guessing this may be the fender you spoke of that is already gone? please let me know if not, thx

lower knee panel under steering wheel. thanks

Interest in both front left and front right fender panels**

I am looking for rear passenger quarter panel trim piece (the grey plastic one). I'll attach a photo for reference, pm me if you have it and want to sell. Also looking for the plastic bracket that links the rear passenger vent window to the hinge/motor.
IMG-3070.JPG

PM sent

rear wind deflector, spare tire winch/cable, passenger side electric side mirror, metal skid plate under drive pulley's plastic skid plate under oil pan and Xfer case, little square cap that covers hole for access to spare tire winch

I'm assuming most of this is the same as my 2000 cruiser...
1. Front Passenger's seat condition? If solid, how much? How much to ship to Carlsbad, CA 92008?
2nd thing... front bumper cover, price shipped?
3rd thing... I need all the components of the rear AC vent in the ceiling... I smashed mine accidentally moving something...

Front third member (no CV needed) shipped to 24015 for Georgine (1999 100 series).

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom