1997 Toyota Tacoma (Central OH) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Toyota Tacoma Extended cab 4X4. LX trim
Its located just North of Columbus OH.
4 Cyl engine with Manual 5 speed trans.
116,000 miles mostly highway. (My commute is 34 miles each way)
Class 4 Draw Tight hitch, (used twice)
Power windows, locks, steering, Cruise, tilt, A/C blows cold. Intermittent Wipers
AM/FM cassette with 4 speaker stereo
Factory alarm with Keyless Entry and remote
Factory Bedliner and bug shield
Cloth Buckets
Driver air bag
Two Tonnau covers, (one OEM, one aftermarket)
Front and rear floor mats
31 X 10.50 spare, Still has nubs, (less than 25 miles) Firestone Firehawk
31X 10.50 General Grabber ATs on Factory aluminum 15 inch wheels Approx 60K on them
K & N air filter
Bosch Platinum +4 plugs
HISTORY:
I am the second owner of this truck, I was told by the dealer the original owner was a woman who was in for service at every interval. This truck has been my daily driver for around 4 years and NEVER off road.
I purchased this about 4 years ago, and paid around 14K. It had 53K miles when I bought it. So you can figure out the highway miles. I live in Oh, and have family in Michigan.
When I bought the truck I got the Carfax which is clean, I still have it. I also got the dealer report for any service the truck may have had before I got it. It is clean and included, along with all the other paperwork, (Down to the touch up paint reciept) I have all oil change records from 53K on. The last 2 years I have changed the oil as I have a garage now. I also have all paper work from any time I took it to the dealer.
The truck has always started, and always ran great. It is a good dependable vehicle, which has never been abused. The body is better than most, it does have some minor door dings here and there.
The diffs are both open.

The NADA book for this area is $9,850.

I am asking $9,450 OBO.
The windsheild does have a crack in it from a salt truck this winter, I got a quote from Safelight auto glass for $257 installed. I have not replaced it as I dont know about the cold and the glue curing, and I want the warranty with it to be with the new owner. That is why my asking price is lower than the NADA on it. You can fix it if you want or drive it as is.

The reason for selling is my wife and I are looking to purchase some property and this is the 4th vehicle at our house. Plus I need to get off my A$$ and finish the FJ 40 to drive this summer.

I hope to have some photos posted here tomorrow. If not Please E mail me. I have them in PDF form and can send them asap..
Also I will answer any question you have. Just ask.

If you are interested let me know and I will give you my phone number via PM.

Thanks Warren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom