SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 hub cap and passenger side quarter panel flare? Shipped to California 90044...if you still have available please let me know the prices, thanks

Tan plastic cover that goes on the shelf for the stock bottle jack?
Sorry, missed this post somehow.
$30 + shipping

1 hub cap and passenger side quarter panel flare? Shipped to California 90044...if you still have available please let me know the prices, thanks

$50 + $25 shipping to CA. The flare is in excellent shape except for the metal bracket (which is rusty, but you can reuse yours)

$30 + shipping

$50 + $25 shipping to CA. The flare is in excellent shape except for the metal bracket (which is rusty, b

$30 + shipping

$50 + $25 shipping to CA. The flare is in excellent shape except for the metal bracket (which is rusty, but you can reuse yours)
Do you have both items? How can I go about sending you a payment?

Do you have both items? How can I go about sending you a payment?
Sorry, forgot to mention that i dont have any center caps left. Just the flare. Paypal for payment is OK

Hi! Do you have the plastic caps for the grab handles and the two trim pieces that go on the driver's side where the handles don't go? (had a sunroof replaced and the shop lost 'em)

I haven't gone through all 16 pages, but do you have sun visors?

Thanks!

Hi! Do you have the plastic caps for the grab handles and the two trim pieces that go on the driver's side where the handles don't go? (had a sunroof replaced and the shop lost 'em)

I haven't gone through all 16 pages, but do you have sun visors?

Thanks!
Hello! I dont think i have the grab handle hole covers. Handle screw covers i should have, but the handle would be impossible to sell without them so the price for 2 is the same as the complete handle with them - $20. Shipping starts at about $15, so it's probably not worth it anyway.

Sunvisors are long gone.

Hello! I dont think i have the grab handle hole covers. Handle screw covers i should have, but the handle would be impossible to sell without them so the price for 2 is the same as the complete handle with them - $20. Shipping starts at about $15, so it's probably not worth it anyway.

Sunvisors are long gone.
ok. color is tan? can you do a deal for six of 'em? i need all of the roof ones, not the pillar ones. thank you!

Tried to search all the pages but any chance you have a rear door check (keeps your door from swinging shut) that still works? Ship to 98273. Drivers side but I believe both rear's are the same.

part Img
Part No.:68630-60030
CHECK ASSY, RR DOOR
[Toyota | Land Cruiser | 1996]
part Img
Part No.:68617-20011
PIN, DOOR CHECK
[Toyota | Land Cruiser | 1996]

Wondering if you had mirrors in the champagne/gold color?

Thank you

Jon

do you still have the A/C amplifier?
A/C amplifier or Air amplifier. Most people want the air amplifier (under the dash near the steering wheel). Dont have any air amplifiers left. $60 shipped for the AC amplifier.
Complete Antenna with antenna wire to radio? if so what’s the number on assembly? Thanks

Antenna is not working on this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom