SOLD 1997 LX450 (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you sold the upper console and arm rest? If not, I'm interested I'm also interested in the running boards if they're not eat up with rust.

Passenger rear door sill? Oak
You mean the plastic piece that covers the top of the rocker panel? I have it. $20, but probably not worth to buy it alone because shipping will be another $15

Have you sold the upper console and arm rest? If not, I'm interested I'm also interested in the running boards if they're not eat up with rust.
Armrest console with lid are sold. Running boards were extremely rusty, and not possible to ship for a reasonable cost anyway.

I need the passenger side headlight and driver side sunvisor shipping to 23464 VA. Jdpackers757@gmail.com

Sorry, both sold.

Got one of this? Oak 2nd row passenger right side.
658106831.jpg

Sorry if this has been sold, but looking for a center diff lock actuator. I have a 95 LC

Got the sunroof interior plastic trim and hood struts?

Sunroof trim is nearly impossible to remove without breaking. Dont have any available right now.

Sorry if this has been sold, but looking for a center diff lock actuator. I have a 95 LC

I have a complete transfer case in good condition. Wasnt really planning on separating it, but i can probably remove the actuator and ship it to you for $150

Looking for a radiator fan shroud. Have one by chance with all of the attachment points intact? If so.. shipped to 89410.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom