SOLD 1997 LX450 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the driver (or passenger) side motor for sliding the seat?

image.jpeg

Any chance you have a rear door speaker grille?
Yes, i have one. They're tough to find without broken tabs.. $30 for the grille, $15 to ship to AZ

Looking for the Toyota alarm harness. RS300?
Also drivers side door handle / arm rest plastic. -In brown.

Still have either of the quarter panel flares?
Sorry for late reply. I was pretty sure I had one from passenger side, but couldnt find it.
Looking for the Toyota alarm harness. RS300?
Also drivers side door handle / arm rest plastic. -In brown.
I have both. The armrest is in good condition. I normally sell the whole door card for $50, but nobody is gonna want it without the armrest, so I'd probably have to throw it out. So let's say $40 for the armrest.

$30 for the rs3000 harness. There is some corrosion on some of the pins which will probably need the be cleaned off. Also, a few of the wires were tapped into. $30

$20 to ship to CA

20210624_110943.jpg

hi, how much for passenger mirror, passenger tail light, arm rest leather part, passenger front bumper cap

hi, how much for passenger mirror, passenger tail light, arm rest leather part, passenger front bumper cap
I only have the actual mirror without the housing. Not floppy - mounting tabs intact. $50
$65 for tail light
$30 leather armrest (great shape)
Bumper caps are not removable without wrecking the plastic where the studs are embedded into them.

Shipping - $15

LX450 fender flares?

LX450 fender flares?
Only have a couple of good ones left - from the rear passenger side door and quarter panel. $50 each, but shipping the door flare is really expensive due to size.

Only have a couple of good ones left - from the rear passenger side door and quarter panel. $50 each, but shipping the door flare is really expensive due to size.
Price on flares that have broken mounting plastic inside?

Shipping to Santa Cruz, CA 95062 ?

Any chance you have the two wiring connectors that go to the abs pump/module by the brake master? Need the wiring harness side black and gray connectors:

9F64AD2E-271B-49F4-A954-050433FC70D5.jpeg

If you haven’t tossed the door card, I could use the very top part if the vinyl isn’t torn or punctured. I believe they come off with a few screws and a staple or two.

D2CCEA33-2FE1-4CA9-A7E6-81D7D299B23F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom