SOLD 1997 LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hello... rear passanger seat. latch to move seat that sticks out side of seat
... color?
Hi. All LX450 interiors are beige. Not sure which latch you're referring to, as the rear seat doesnt move (slide) like the front one. It only folds. But regardless, you can have whatever you want from that seat for $50 shipped.

Rear quarters. Is there much rust behind the rear flares/tires? Need a patch for both sides.
There was almost no metal left left in those areas. Completely rotten.

Hi. All LX450 interiors are beige. Not sure which latch you're referring to, as the rear seat doesnt move (slide) like the front one. It only folds. But regardless, you can have whatever you want from that seat for $50 shipped.
I need the tiniest little piece of plastic worth about 2-5 dollars. Let me know how much that is please

I need the tiniest little piece of plastic worth about 2-5 dollars. Let me know how much that is please
In that case, you're better off looking for one locally. Shipping a $2 piece of plastic internationally, across the continent is just not feasible.

Hey there, thanks for parting this out to help keeping these babies on the road. Im looking for corner lights I see one is gone in one of pics but the passenger side is there. in another. Is it still available?
20200221_153619.jpg

Looking for the front door hinges, upper and lower. 4 pieces

Hey there, thanks for parting this out to help keeping these babies on the road. Im looking for corner lights I see one is gone in one of pics but the passenger side is there. in another. Is it still available?
View attachment 2694803
Sorry, both marker lights are sold from the parts truck. I do have NIB one for drivers side only. $110 shipped
Looking for the front door hinges, upper and lower. 4 pieces

I'll check the box of random hinges that i have tomorrow. But the chances of me finding them are low - as the hinges were usually scrapped with the rest of the trucks that i parted out, because i never had anyone ask me for them before.

Last edited:
How's the 2nd row center lap belt?

Sold, sorry.

Is the rusty airbox (where the air filter goes) & lid still there? Someone else asked about it, but couldn't see if it was sold.

I couldn't find it. I didn't sell it, so probably scrapped with the rest of the truck. It really was in bad shape - you wouldn't want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom