SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Passenger side rear bumper cover? Is it cosmetically sound? I am going to paint black so just don’t want any dents or cracks.

View attachment 2270691
The one on the truck is cracked, but i do have another one that is sound. Just a few paint scuffs.
However shipping will be pricey due to size. $70 shipped.

Steering Gear Box? Shipped 78665

Steering box is currently on hold for someone else.

I need two front door speaker grilles...16434
Sorry, dont have any. Truck has aftermarket speakers installed with grills removed, and i dont have any other door cards.

Do you have the Left Rear ABS wire harness? I don’t need the sensor.

thanks,

devo
Sorry, missed this post somehow. $30 for the wire. Shipping will probably cost about $15

Last edited:
Tan trim for sun roof, just front and rear?

Those usually break when trying to remove them. So ill probably only sell them together with the sunroof as an assembly

Did you sell the right rear bumper cap? Also looking for a stock radio.
Bumper corner still available- $70 shipped (shipping very expensive due to size).
Stock radio + CD changer +$75

And can you send a couple pics of the bumper cap?

Yes, LX450 radio unit is completely different from the LC one. They are not interchangeable. Lx450's have no CD slot in the unit, and come with separate CD changer mounted in the armrest center console instead.

20200418_121809.jpg

20200418_121801.jpg

Thank you for the info on the radio. I checked the bumper cap and it is different as well, so I will have to pass.

I would like to buy the front bumper valance that sits right underneath the front turn signals

Looking for front passenger door lock actuator. Thanks
$40 + shipping

I would like to buy the front bumper valance that sits right underneath the front turn signals
$40+ shipping. However shipping something that big to AZ is probably going to cost another $40...

I'm looking for the inner door seals for the two front doors. The seals on the body, not the seals on the door. They mount on the pinch weld on the top half of the door opening. They will have a tan half that goes over the pinch weld, the other half is black.

I'm looking for the inner door seals for the two front doors. The seals on the body, not the seals on the door. They mount on the pinch weld on the top half of the door opening. They will have a tan half that goes over the pinch weld, the other half is black.
$60 shipped for both. I got a pair in good shape with no tears or cracks

Steering box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom