SOLD 1997 LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much would you sell me all the fender flares? I'm in texas. Shipped price?

interested in rear bumper covers. Are the metal brackets intact? My zip 11721.

Pm-ed

Steering box

$200+shipping (about $50-60 to ship)

How much would you sell me all the fender flares? I'm in texas. Shipped price?

Many flares are no longer available - i dont have a full set. Those that i have would be 30-40 each. Shipping to TX will be expensive for something bulky like that.

PWR/2nd button on the center console and a few inches of the pigtail shipped to 85741 (AZ)?

Thanks,
Andrew

PWR/2nd button on the center console and a few inches of the pigtail shipped to 85741 (AZ)?

Thanks,
Andrew

Sorry, i cant hack up the main body harness for the pigtail, because the harnesses i have are from triple locked trucks, and thus desirable for people that want to retrofit the e-lockers. $75 for the complete floor harness. $20 shipping. I'll throw in the button for free.

Sorry, i cant hack up the main body harness for the pigtail, because the harnesses i have are from triple locked trucks, and thus desirable for people that want to retrofit the e-lockers. $75 for the complete floor harness. $20 shipping. I'll throw in the button for free.
Didn't realize this was part of the whole harness, thought there was a smaller sub harness for the console. PM sent

Thanks,
Andrew

Hey, I’m trying to find a set of front bumper mounts. Problem is I’m in Australia and 80s with bumpers still attached are rare and actual bumpers for sale are even rarer so to find a set of mounts is pretty much impossible. I could order new ones but they cost more than the bumper is worth so I’m interested to know what you’d want for them plus shipping to Aus.

Hey, I’m trying to find a set of front bumper mounts. Problem is I’m in Australia and 80s with bumpers still attached are rare and actual bumpers for sale are even rarer so to find a set of mounts is pretty much impossible. I could order new ones but they cost more than the bumper is worth so I’m interested to know what you’d want for them plus shipping to Aus.

PM sent.

Looking for trim piece that goes around the ignition cylinder. Shipped to 30750. Thanks!

Looking for a complete working sunroof with the plastic trim do you have this? Appreciate a price if it's available and in solid shape.

I can take care of shipping on my Fedex account if you can bring it there for them to pack and ship. Thanks!

Looking for a complete working sunroof with the plastic trim do you have this? Appreciate a price if it's available and in solid shape.

I can take care of shipping on my Fedex account if you can bring it there for them to pack and ship. Thanks!
$200 for complete, working, non leaking sunroof assembly with all 4 trim pieces intact. I can drop it off at fedex, but it would cost a ton of money to package and ship something of that size.. but if you take care of the shipping, ill drop it off..

$200 for complete, working, non leaking sunroof assembly with all 4 trim pieces intact. I can drop it off at fedex, but it would cost a ton of money to package and ship something of that size.. but if you take care of the shipping, ill drop it off..
Thanks but I think the international shipping kills this for me. I appreciate it though.

When I looked at original post the lower tailgate is off the vehicle? So, what is condition and price?
The lower tailgate is sold. The upper is completely rusted away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom