SOLD 1997 LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, would you happen to have the coolant return tube that runs from the firewall to the thermostat housing along the passenger side of the head?
I have it, but it's pretty rusty. I wouldn't recommend using it.

Both tail lights available?

Yes. $140 shipped for both.
I also have NIB OEM tail lights as well. $250 shipped for both.

I mean no offense but..I guess there are some pretty authentic replica tail lights out there that look spot on but a few years down the road the sun starts to cloud them. Are the NIB ones authentic? Again, no trying to be offensive but just making sure. My 26 year old ones looked perfect before the hail hit them and so looking for the same longevity out of another pair.

I mean no offense but..I guess there are some pretty authentic replica tail lights out there that look spot on but a few years down the road the sun starts to cloud them. Are the NIB ones authentic? Again, no trying to be offensive but just making sure. My 26 year old ones looked perfect before the hail hit them and so looking for the same longevity out of another pair.

I wouldnt call them "OEM" if they weren't authentic. I got them from a reputable source years ago.
But it's interesting that you say this. I have never heard of counterfeit taillights for the 80. I've seen some cheap Chinese ones, but they werent trying to replicate OEM - the mold marks on them were different.

Last edited:
Front windshield wiper linkage (under the cowl) with good bushing at the motor end?

PM'd

Front windshield wiper linkage (under the cowl) with good bushing at the motor end?

I got one from a previous partout. $60 shipped.

front passenger flare available?
Yes, but shipping to CA will be pricey due to size. Probably about $30 to ship. And $35 for the flare. It does have a few small scuffs on it.

Can I get those lower hatch hinges please and thanks. Is DS rear door available?
Gas door
DS running board
Aaaand that hood looks good too

I can do a pickup in Tdot for bigger things but smaller ok to ship to 11704

I'm looking for Neutral Saftey Switch plug and 12 inches of wire shipped to 98250

Can I get those lower hatch hinges please and thanks. Is DS rear door available?
Gas door
DS running board
Aaaand that hood looks good too

I can do a pickup in Tdot for bigger things but smaller ok to ship to 11704

Everything is available, but im not sure how you plan on picking up the big items due to current travel restrictions between US and Canada. If you can figure it out, you're more than welcome to come.
Hood is good on the outside, but some rust spots kn the inside. $50
Door complete assembly, without door card - $150. If you dont want the electricals - a lot cheaper.
Running boards on this truck are garbage.

Gas door is great.
Tailgate hinges + gas door - $50 shipped

I'm looking for Neutral Saftey Switch plug and 12 inches of wire shipped to 98250

cant recall... is the NSS plug part of the engine, or the tranny harness?
$20 for the plug with wires. Shipping to west coast another $20...

Also is that a center console fridge I spy? Working?

No console fridges on LX450. I do have a couple available from JDM trucks. Grey color though, but they should be repainted anyway. $250 + ride

Last edited:
cant recall... is the NSS plug part of the engine, or the tranny harness?
$20 for the plug with wires. Shipping to west coast another $20...
I think it's part of engine harness, I understand if you don't want to cut up harness.

I'm originally from toronto (bloor&dufferin)
My folks are still up there ;) and my dad is gung ho the land cruiser. Should be ok 👍

I think it's part of engine harness, I understand if you don't want to cut up harness.
I have a harness that i can cut up. Just looked at it and the plug/wires looks excellent.
I have no problem shipping it to you, but the shipping cost for such a small/cheap item will probably make it too expensive... If you still want it, let me know.

I'm originally from toronto (bloor&dufferin)
My folks are still up there ;) and my dad is gung ho the land cruiser. Should be ok 👍

Sure, if you want to arrange pickup for parts, let me know.

I have a harness that i can cut up. Just looked at it and the plug/wires looks excellent.
I have no problem shipping it to you, but the shipping cost for such a small/cheap item will probably make it too expensive... If you still want it, let me know.
Found 1 closer, thanks for getting back to me

Passenger side rear bumper cover? Is it cosmetically sound? I am going to paint black so just don’t want any dents or cracks.

66793DA9-3645-435A-97C1-3C3CE2DDF945.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom