SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you end up selling the front marker light housings next to the headlights? I am looking for the drivers side only. Would you be willing to part with only the drivers side if it is available? Shipping would be to 68116. Thanks!

I have one that has a rock chip in it that i'll sell cheap - $15+ $10 shipping
I have another set of signals that are in good shape, but it will cost a bit more to split up a set. $60 shipped for one
Also have one that is completely orange - $50 shipped

20191223_095641.jpg

20191223_095554.jpg

do you still have the AC vents?

I have most of them. Let me know exactly which ones you need.

I have one that has a rock chip in it that i'll sell cheap - $15+ $10 shipping
I have another set of signals that are in good shape, but it will cost a bit more to split up a set. $60 shipped for one
Also have one that is completely orange - $50 shipped

View attachment 2164182

View attachment 2164183

I have most of them. Let me know exactly which ones you need.
From the clock to the driver.. so total of three... you got pics and how much shipped to 08854

Transfer case?

do you also have the moonroof plastic surround that are not broken?

I do have a set on the truck, but i can't promise you that they'll come off without breaking. IF they do (pretty big "if"), +$120 for the set. If they break, i'll refund the money.

You mean these?
$70 shipped for all 3 (just the vents, without the trim around them)
View attachment 2167819

Not feasible to ship
I’d you have a Fastenall nearby it should be under $50, give or take. I shipped a transmission, doubler, and transfer case through them on a skid for about $150.

I’d you have a Fastenall nearby it should be under $50, give or take. I shipped a transmission, doubler, and transfer case through them on a skid for about $150.
Fastenall doesnt ship cross-border.

Do you have the passenger front door lock actuator? Shipped to 75701

Front and rear Lexus emblems? The round grill one and the same style one on the rear?

Do you still have the interior fuse panel cover? Oh and its a bit hard to tell in the pics - is your interior brown or grey. If its brown I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom