Vendor 1997 Locked White/Tan 80 with Nice Interior, BFGs and OME suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the plug/switch that goes right at the top of the transfer case. Its the one that has 2 wires going to it and tells the LC when the center diff is locked.

Curious about the driver side doors, both, without the door panel if that's cheaper. Shipped to 36206 if possible. And the female part for the front seat belt. The part that bolts to the door/seat of the seatbelt. Thanks!

Jason, engine and drivetrain to 24015. Mine is finally giving up the ghost.

Awesome. In negotiations with the war department. :princess: Replied to PM.

Driver side headlight assymbley and side maker light?
Lower grill valence?

yes and no. I have them but waiting until the truggy sells or someone buys the drivetrain.

I need a set of rims, third row seats, driver seat and trim around the sun roof. I can give you the rims and tires I have so you Vehicle can roll.....

Is the antenna OEM and does it function? I'm looking for a replacement.

Send me a PM with pricing on the front seats and the second row to 91201, providing they are in good condition. Thanks

whole locked rear axle to 90040

Hi, I am looking for a Catalytic converter. the lower one. the one that is right between the rock slider. shipped to Tarrytown, New York. 10591
Thanks

Hello, Do you still have the left rear flare? I only need the piece that is by the fuel tank door?
shipped to 90040

Looking for inner door handle trim bezels.

still have the center console lid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom