Vendor 1997 Locked White/Tan 80 with Nice Interior, BFGs and OME suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Email me is best, see sig for addy, please read all first.

Lockers/OME suspension won't be sold until the drivetrain is sold OR someone buys it as a whole. Seats are being sold as a complete set.
Picked up a locked 80 with great interior and OME suspension with good 285 BFGs. It gently rolled on the passenger side so the doors and fenders are bad, but the rest is great. Driver side is perfect. Interior is very nice. I gutted it and cut the top off, and have been driving it around as a my shop truck, it's awesome. The lockers work great too.

That said, all interior items are up for grabs as is the other body parts. I am selling the drivetrain as a whole and then the lockers/suspension. Or someone can buy it as is.

Seats- The interior has nice tan leather. The fronts are Metrics and very good condition, the two rear rows were redone locally and look good. Regardless of what is going on with Shane, Metric has the best seats hands down IMO. I am only selling the seats as a full set. No wait time here :)

As I got it

upload_2016-6-1_17-5-4.png

As it sits. Perfect for parts or to make a truggy.

upload_2016-6-1_17-5-47.png

Yes but not ready to sell those yet. In case someone buys it as a whole or I decide to keep it

Totally understand. Let me know if you get some good 33" tires for 15" wheels you're wanting to get rid of or don't have a use for... I've been looking for tires around here for a while now. I'm just down the road in SA.

Hey, I'm looking for the Door Control Relay and the driver's side switches for windows. Is that still available?

THX

When you're ready to sell the lift I'd be more than interested in it. Thanks.

How much are you asking for the whole rig?

Drivetrain for local pickup? Price please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom