1997 Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary edition ready for parts! Cruiserparts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hi

i realize its been a while, but i have nothing to lose. do you have the interior 40th badge next to the transmission? my 40th fj80 is missing that and i'd rather have one than nothing. just askin if available. also, do you still have the rear hatch glass for it?

Hi , front passenger door ??

As this thread is just shy of 8-years-old, and the original poster has never replied, I imagine you are barking up the wrong tree.

hi

i realize its been a while, but i have nothing to lose. do you have the interior 40th badge next to the transmission? my 40th fj80 is missing that and i'd rather have one than nothing. just askin if available. also, do you still have the rear hatch glass for it?
I know you posted a while ago, but there is a site selling reproduction badges that are customizable to your unique number. 40th Anniversary Center Console Decal (Badge) - https://heritagecruisers.com/products/40th-anniversary-center-console-decal-badge?pr_prod_strat=e5_desc&pr_rec_id=9ebde96ea&pr_rec_pid=7872441188502&pr_ref_pid=7693617004694&pr_seq=uniform

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom