SOLD 1997 FZJ80 Parts - Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few years back I parted my rolled 80 series, with the plan to sell each part to fund the cruiser addiction (engine, lift kit, and a few "big" items are gone)- then suddenly I had to move out of state, and everything has been cluttering my parents garage since then. Any way- they want it all gone, and I'm not around to effectively list, and sell it. Soooooo the first person to show up with a trailer takes it all for the cost of a smile as you do my chores (clean these parts out of my parents garage) ;)

The parts are located in the south end of salt lake valley - UT.

ready, set, GO!

IMG_20150825_183542.jpg

IMG_20150825_183620.jpg

IMG_20150825_183631.jpg

IMG_20150825_183711.jpg

IMG_20150825_183725.jpg

Last edited:
Is that an oak interior or gray

I'm local and have a trailer. I sent a text your dad. I can pick up parts tomorrow 08-26-2015 :)

Last edited:
I made contact with your dad. I'm headed over now to do your chores. Hoping to find some treasures that my brother and I need. Thanks!

Nice. Sad to see it all go- but supper happy its not going to the dump.

Yeah, sometimes I stare at the 80 crap that's around my property ......

Your chores are done. Now go play. Thanks buddy, your mom was super happy to have her garage back :)

Dude, what a score. Did you get a frame? If so oooh, I see a 4 door Fj40 on a 80 frame...

I could use a driver seat switch!!!!

I'm six hours from the free stash of parts that Volcanic Iceberg snagged, and although I did not make any attempt to contact or acquire them ( my 80 is grey interior ) and I don't have a trailer, I thought about what I would do with the parts if I did get em. I thought I would trade out whatever was beat up on my rig, with less beat up parts from the free stash etc, but inevitably there would be leftovers to sell. And then I thought that If I were to sell parts, that some decent amount of the proceeds from the sales would go to the OP, as it was a very generous ( and rare ) gesture on his part to offer the lot up for free and to help ease the pain and suffering of watching a project whither away. Just a thought, on where I was heading if it were me on the parts.... anyway have fun with all those goodies!

More like a book than a thought Swamp-thang.

In other news...if you have no need for the steering wheel or shifter let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom