Wanted 1997 1fz-fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.irontonforge.com
I'm located in central Texas and looking for a running 1997 1FZ-FE to rebuild. Not in a hurry... my cruiser just turned 200k this morning... thought I'd start looking for a replacement. Thanks!

I agree that would be a Sweet rig, I have the 1FZ-FE motor you are looking for in my garage. looking to find a H515F (with everything) to bolt up.
not having much luck. More $$$ fixes everything
Missed the H55 with all the necessary components earlier this month.

you really should consider the FJco bellhousing for the 1fz / h55f. the eqrly h151f had synchro issues and command a higher price than a brand new $2500 h55f thst you can get here at any toyota dealer. and while the h55f is not as strong as an a442.....you will need to plan on servicing the h55f in the 150k mile range to be safe and not hurt the case. so local parts availability will be key advantage vs the h151f

Last edited:
I may be selling a backup 1fz i have that the p.o. had a brand new oem shortblock from Toyota installed. It has 80k documented miles and receipt for the $6000 that the dealer gouged her for. I pulled the head which the boneheads didnt do and had burnt a valve. the head went to the machine shop and is brand new rebuilt and still wrapped up. So effectively youd have an 80k mile bottom end and a brand new top end when put back together. I left the head off just in case i decided to sell it.......as someone can view the perfect cylinders and block surface which has no headgasket pitting.

I will know soon if i am scoring a 200 series in which case i will be offloading all my 1fz stuff.

I may be selling a backup 1fz i have that the p.o. had a brand new oem shortblock from Toyota installed. It has 80k documented miles and receipt for the $6000 that the dealer gouged her for. I pulled the head which the boneheads didnt do and had burnt a valve. the head went to the machine shop and is brand new rebuilt and still wrapped up. So effectively youd have an 80k mile bottom end and a brand new top end when put back together. I left the head off just in case i decided to sell it.......as someone can view the perfect cylinders and block surface which has no headgasket pitting.

I will know soon if i am scoring a 200 series in which case i will be offloading all my 1fz stuff.
Thanks! I'm interested...

Ready to go, just need to bust the trans loose.

0B38A51B-D4F2-43EC-B495-BAC6E9C90A0B.jpeg

53326C76-9639-4491-9FF2-4658D67929AE.jpeg

2B677832-D183-42E5-8727-58C1D090A0E5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom