For Sale 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 2.5 OMe Locked Loaded $7000 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. This truck runs and drives great, very reliable. *164,xxx*Leather seats*Heated seats*Power Seats*Sunroof*7 passenger seating*Plastic floor mats*Aussie passenger cup holder*Dual fuel tanks with diesel style filler 35 gallon capacity *Front and rear locker *New front disc, pads, and wheel bearings*Pesky heater hose replaced within a year*7 pin mod*Old man emu 2.5" lift*33" tires with correct speedo gears *CB radio*Aftermarket alarm*LED dome lightsThis car has always been maintained with synthetic oil. It's orignally for south california. The paint is fair. Wheels, grill and emblems are painted black. The leather inside is very nice. Needs Spare. It could use a new wood grain kit but not too bad. It's a great car very capable in off road situations and in the winter. I'm looking for $7000 but any reasonable offers will be considered. Give me an email or call nine one 3 five 44 six eight 6 zero Located in Durango Colorado. Also up on CL: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 lifted and locked $7000 OBO

Last edited:
do you still have the side steps/rails?

What's with the missing drivers side wheel center cap. :p

And why don't you have any pictures in the dirt? :princess:
100_4040.jpg
100_4116.jpg
100_4307.jpg

@ terra durus the stock running boards/ side steps are long gone.

Maybe these will tickle some's buying bone :steer:
205.jpg
DSCN3476.jpg
P5020141.jpg

This just makes me want to keep it. Thanks brother. Hahah looks like you got a bit more use out of it than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom