Parting Out 1996 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the Lexus spark plug cover with emblem?
I do, but it's probably not feasible to ship something that small. Lets say $20 for 2 covers, $15 shipping to TX.

do you have pics? Also do you have the driver side door window switch bezel? The wood grain piece?
Attaching pic of the covers.

I do have the switch bezel, but i usually sell them as a set. So breaking up a set would cost more. $30 for just the drivers one, or $60 for a set of 4.

20191111_200347.jpg

Do you have the rear shock upper mounts?

Yes, but they're pretty rusty. $35 shipped

I do have the switch bezel, but i usually sell them as a set. So breaking up a set would cost more. $30 for just the drivers one, or $60 for a set of 4.
Só 65 for everything?

View attachment 2130980

View attachment 2130980

H

View attachment 2130980

The complete swap is sold? Are they the locker housings?

The truck from this thread is long gone (as well as most parts from it). I have another truck that had lockers, but the diffs from it sold, so i only have the housings left.

350 shipped and DM for photos. thanks
$250 dash + $350 shipping. If you wanna arrange your own shipping, you're more than welcome to

how much for the pair of front corner lens shipped to 95037??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom