1996 LX 450 Alaska only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1996 LX450 which is at my house on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska. The LX has 138k on it. Very nice and clean interior. Front axle housing is bent but third should be fine. I live in Montana and AK. I do end up in AK about every six-eight weeks. I will be up there the third week in March and then again the first week in May. I don't want to ship parts. Just sell to fellow Alaskan's. If any one is interested in any of these parts feel free to let me know.

Thanks
P6060202.jpg
P6060199.jpg
P6060193.jpg

Sending PM
Interested in the drivers visor.

Edit - I guess parts are staying in AK. srry.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the AC Control Head (w/ Auto Temp function). I'm not in AK, but very interested in it. Let me know if you'll sell it to me in TX, and how much?

Interested in the instrument cluster/panel specially the oil gauge/water temp. Please let me know and thanks.

Not in AK, but interested in the right-rear fender flare and the ps headlight. Can you ship? If so, how much? Thanks.

Not in AK too :p But if you will ship I need the 2nd row seat belt female buckle, I need all 3 of them. And I need the little round black sensor on the upper right hand dash pad plus the right top vent cover. Thanks.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom