1996 Land Cruiser - Parting Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you happen to have any of the wheel center caps? I just lost one of mine... :-(

I am in jam and need some brake system parts. I will be traveling through Denver area tomorrow. It would be great i could meet up and buy some parts from you.

Also...looking for that tiny cap in front of the shifter. It covers the park override for the transmission. About the size of a fingernail. PM me please. Dash pad, tires, and this. Thanks!

Did the dash pad ever sell? if not, how much shipped to 77096? Thanks.

Looking for rear window vent cover piece. Drivers side door limiter/catch. If the interior is tan leather then I would like the door panel without switches handles etc..just the panel. Shipped to 99703

I need the power steering Pulley and Power steering bracket. Can you help?

I'm looking for a cut section. The area that the rear upper hatch attaches to the body from rain gutter to rain gutter and forward 1 foot. I backed into an I beam:'( how much minus shipping? Thanks

What kind of shape are the door cards in?

I am in jam and need some brake system parts. I will be traveling through Denver area tomorrow. It would be great i could meet up and buy some parts from you.

Sorry I couldn't be of help; tried to call you the next day but didn't get through. I am glad to know you did get taken care of though. Happy Travels.

Looking for rear window vent cover piece. Drivers side door limiter/catch. If the interior is tan leather then I would like the door panel without switches handles etc..just the panel. Shipped to 99703

What about the parts I am looking for?

The rear window vent piece was sold and shipped. The driver's side door catch is still available. The door panel someone has dibs on currently. If it falls through, I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom