For Sale 1996 Land Cruiser FJ80 Trade/Cash< ARKANSAS> (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Mudders,
This is my vehicle I'm selling. There is a description below, and pictures listed on the Craigslist page. Here is the link for the Craigslist page.

UPDATED::: THIS LAND CRUISER IS FULLY LOCKED!! I'll add pictures tomorrow.

--------------- ******TOYOTA****** ---------------

This listing is for my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has 176,201 miles on it. The engine is in great condition. Haven't had any problems with it in the past 2+ years that I have owned it.

I am interested in a trade + cash deal, something like a 1985 Toyota pickup truck and 4-5K would be cool. I'm interested in other trades as well, not just Toyotas.

Some of the features the Cruiser offers are Bridgestone Dueler A/T 265/75/R17 tires that are a year old, 3" wheel spacers, aftermarket Monroe Gas shocks, JVC in-dash TV/DVD player, all leather, power windows, sunroof/moonroof, third-row seating, third-row sliding windows, full size spare tire, rear seat heaters. Also, there will be a fresh oil change and a fresh wash. I have also removed the running boards and fender flares and added NRG fender washers on the body.

The front brake rotors need to be replaced, and the front axles will need to have knuckle bearing service soon (the drivers side has a slow leak at the axle seal). There is a crack in the windshield. The front driver's seat has cracked leather. There is a small patch of rust on the back bumper. The passenger headlight lens has a crack in it. Also, the passenger front seat got stuck all the way forward, so i disabled the motor and set the seat about halfway. The motor can be replaced, or you can just take out the seat and reset it wherever you'd like.

Please email me or text at Five Oh One Four One Two Four Seven Oh One with any questions about the vehicle. I am in Fayetteville, AR and I won't be able to drive anywhere to meet, I'm too busy with school and work.

Cheers!

cruiser.JPG

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have the fender flares and running boards and what condition are they in if so? What is the closest airport to you? Could I drive it 1000 miles before fixing anything?

Thanks,

Jason

looks like the front of the engine has a good coating of oil/grease. Valve cover leaking? distributor o-ring? any maintenance records?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom