For Sale 1996 HZJ75 Troopy LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 HZJ75 Troopy. 300,000kms. Left hand drive. 1HZ motor and H55F transmission. I am assisting my business partner Sergio with the sale of his Troopy. This Land Cruiser is currently located in Valencia, Spain and is able to be imported into Canada. The truck can be shipped RORO to Halifax, Toronto or Montreal for a cost of $1950 USD. Buyer will be responsible for all fees, costs and paperwork related to importing the truck into Canada. All original Spanish vehicle documentation will be provided along with a bill of sale.

This truck has undergone a step by step restoration and renovation process over the past year. There were a few areas where rust had developed, a couple spots around the windshield, rear floor/cargo area, a few spots along the roof line/drip edge. All rust was remove and repaired prior to painting. The truck was repainted, inside and out, in the original Toyota white to a very high standard.
During the renovation/ restoration the following work was performed:
- New radiator and coolant, timing belt, water pump, thermostat, belts, oils (engine, transmission/transfer case, differentials), all new filters.
- New shocks
- New Genuine Toyota exhaust
- New HZJ78 steering wheel
- New HZJ78 front seats
- New HZJ78 cornering lights and grill
- New HZJ78 front doors
- DynaMat was installed on the entire floor
- Wheel arches installed
- Tough Dog steering stabilizer
- New TX Performance wheels with BF Goodrich A/T tires 235/85 26
- ARB front bumper with Warn M15000 winch.
- interior roof console box with LED lighting, storage and am/fm CB

Truck runs and drives perfectly, no mechanical issues or problems. You can call or email Chris, 336.314.9441 csspaulding@me.com for additional information. Asking $30,000 USD.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Wish i had never seen this!! My dream truck is a a Troopy but their is no chance in hell I will convince my wife we should spend $45,000CAD (exchange rate sucks right now) on a truck with 300,000kms. Not to mention taking the freshly rebuilt 1HDT out of "her" HDJ81 to put in it. Otherwise I would buy this in a heart beat. So unless he wants to trade for a super hot red head?? im out :(

Pics of redhead? :)
Lol, ill start a seperate thread with specs ;)

Sorry to the OP for the hijack. Beautiful truck, good luck with the sale

WOW:cool: that rig is awesome.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom