eBay 1996 FZJ80 w/factory lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much are you wanting to get for it? It looks very well maintained.

I am looking to get as much as I can, within reason of course. I was taught to take care of my toys so that they last longer. :wrench: More depressing when you lose them though . . .

Mark

How much are you wanting to get for it? It looks very well maintained.

Selling it has to hurt after all the work you did. It's a shame I couldn't have found one all maintained like yours 2.5 yrs ago when I bought mine. But then again, it probably would have been out of my price range. Do you mind telling us what you paid for it in 2006? I'm sure it had to be at least 10-11K. I hope you get a your asking price for it.

I paid 10.5k in 2006. Was a good deal then. I looked around for months to find the right one.

I just hope I do not have to wholesale it and watch it sent off to Africa. Nope. I am not that desperate. :hmm:

Mark

Selling it has to hurt after all the work you did. It's a shame I couldn't have found one all maintained like yours 2.5 yrs ago when I bought mine. But then again, it probably would have been out of my price range. Do you mind telling us what you paid for it in 2006? I'm sure it had to be at least 10-11K. I hope you get a your asking price for it.

I agree, it's almost insulting to see what these 80's are going for here in the states. I find it interesting that they still command top dollar in foreign countries where gas is easily double or triple what it is here.

Still time left

3 days and 17 hours left for bidding.

Take a look for yourself.

Up for sale/auction - My '96 FZJ80

Can be viewed on eBay Motors here:
1996 Land Cruiser

or

Here from earlier Mud classified posting.

Thanks for watching . . .:cheers:

This makes me sick that this sold for less than 6K. I sure as heck wish I could have talked the :princess: into driving an 80 instead of a Civic. This is one well maintained/baselined clean 80. The new owner will be pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom