1995 int class 7 truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

international rated up to 33k, fifth wheel hitch ,air brakes,dt466 inter cooled turbo engine 250-275 hp,new michelin tires on front rear tires are in great shape,cd radio,air hose in cab,6 speed with crawler gear,223k miles
$9,750 email me if more info needed neilhendo@msn.com
located in so cal

entered new lower price

Last edited:
Is it the low profile? Miles? How is hte condition of the oil pan?

Where it has the 4700 DT466 badges on the side does it say Low Profile under it. The Low Profile is just lower to the ground. Our 2001 IH 4700 DT466 oil pan lasted 50k before it rotted through. The oil from inside the pan was actually seeping through the scale. The dealer replaced the pan and said IH was having some pan problems and not just with the 4700 series. Nice truck though good luck with the sale.

no problems with the pan doesnt leak any oil at all, it looks new as i had to check it
i may accept any reasonable offers

Where did this one come from Neil? Are you selling off your collection? I would like to have this one if it didn't require a CDL. That extra gear would make mine cruise so much better!

Good luck with the sale.

if you can register this as a rv so you can get away with not having a cdl but thats a topic that has been covered a lot in escapees rv club forum which is a good read ,as far as the extra gear needed for your rig look into a browny box ,its a 2 speed bow that can be added to the back of your gear box that will lower or raise your rpm ,i dont know too much about them but some body had told me a plase in barstow that has them ,i wish i had the info to give you now but i will find out for you

I read escapees almost daily. I love that forum. The RV designation would be tough without the sleeper. I will look into the two speed box. That would be a nice addition to the truck.

I swear I am still coming for those ramps if I ever get the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom