Wanted 1995-1997 tan 80 series working sun visors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I have a set from my LX 450. I will check and revert.

Thanks for the reminder! I checked and could. It locate them. They’re either lost in the pile, trashed or sold already. Sorry!

I looked for a long time for new sunvisors. I bought the non-USDM option from cruiserparts, but they are floppy and generally cheap feeling. Ended up doing the LS430 visors with the adapter pack from solvefunction - and man it is so much better than my old droopy visors.

I would do it again.

I looked for a long time for new sunvisors. I bought the non-USDM option from cruiserparts, but they are floppy and generally cheap feeling. Ended up doing the LS430 visors with the adapter pack from solvefunction - and man it is so much better than my old droopy visors.

I would do it again.
What year LS430 did you use? Aside from the adapter, are they plug and play?

They were 01-06 LS430's - the adapter kit is all you need

The only thing that doesn't work is the light. You can switch out the plug (it's just hot/neutral 12v) for light, but the way the LS430 visors are set up, they have to be fully pushed in to light up. So to light up (assuming you hook it up), you have to pull them off the clip and push them in on the rod ~1" to get the light to engage.

I'm not explaining it very well, but the result is that the juice ain't worth the squeeze (for me) to hook up the lights

They look/fit/work phenomenal - it is soooo much better than either factory or the weird canvas OEM ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom