For Sale 1994 Red FZJ80 in CLT, NC (Slightly Built) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Red FZJ80 with 160K miles.
Factory Locked. New (12k miles)33" Revo 2s.

Mods:

ARB Front Bumper(winch ready)
OME Heavy Front/Medium Rear
Center Diff-Lock Switch
George's LEDs in Cargo
Alpine Head unit powering 4 Infinity/Eclipse Door speakers, Alpine Amp driving 12"sub.
Husky Liner mats.

Maintenance (All American Toyota Parts):
Rebuilt starter '06
New o2 Sensors '07
Front Axle Service Knuckle Rebuild '08 (to include new rotors and installation of 100 pads up front)
PHH '11
No Headgasket issues
Mobil 1 synth oil and transmission fluid

Story
I am the second owner. LC was sold new in Boone, NC and lived it's first 11 years as a weekend commuter between a mountain cabin and POs home in Davidison, NC. I have owned it since 2005 and 85K miles.
$9K

I have every receipt for every $.01 spent on the vehicle (Toyota Dealership for PO)since new, to include parts installed by me (exclusively from American Toyota.)

The LC has been my pride and joy for 7 years and is being offered for sale to partially fund my next LC purchase, an LX470:flamingo:

The truck's leather is starting to show age on the driver's bottom, but nothing like what you normally see. Carpet is in great condition because the Husky Mats have protected it since new. Exterior is in above average condition. No dents, no major clear-coat failure. The truck drips 1-2 drops of oil a day. It does have 4-5 tiny body dings (1 tailgate, 2 door, 1-2 on top of hood).

No rust whatsoever in, on, or under the truck.

Let me know if you have any questions.

CC
001.jpg
002.jpg
006.jpg

Last edited:
Sent you a PM. TTT :D

Wow..you weren't kidding about selling it!

I'm interested and will run it by the wife.

I'll PM you on it in the meantime.

After looking at several 100s, I am going to temporarily withdraw this ad. It is going to take longer than expected to find one in as good or better condition as this one.

Very nice! You don't see many manual leather seats in the 80. I have them and like them. They seem to allow for more leg room.

Bump, and GLWS.

- Matt -

NO !!!! you cannot sell this yet...I am broke....

Looks amazing, what I always hoped mine would look like.

Congratulations on keeping her. My pocket was screaming to make you an offer.

He's saving it for me....i just need to sell a kidney first....unless you know anyone who could use a different organ, currently i still have all of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom