1994 kzn130 timing control valve leak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys interested to see if anyone could point me in the right direction i have a fuel injection pump leak which i suspect to be coming from the back of what i believe to be a timing control valve and was curious if it could be a simple fix of just a seal (if so does some one have a part number for the seal) or if ill have to replace the valve, i currently have a spare injector pump of a different year which has a different valve and was wondering if id be able to use that timing valve instead or if they dont fit/ arent compatible.
i would just give it a try but dont want to risk making the vehicle undrivable at the moment
pictures are of the same pump as whats in the vehicle and the timing control valves current and spare
kzn1301kzte omkect.JPG
sparezz.png
current.png

22100-67070 and 22100-67120 are both 1kzte injector pumps mine is the (22100-67070 older) i have a (22100-67120) diesel injector pump currently have a major issue with the TCV and havent been able to get any info if TCV's were interchangable. so now my question is are the injector pumps interchangeable or do they require further modifcations ecu etc?
any and all info will be much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom