1994 FZJ80, 195K tan on tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just what the title says....195 on the clock...but a knocky motor and some body damage on the driver's rear door sill.

Runs really well actually - the knock isn't too loud, but its more than I want to deal with for engine diagnosis.

The tranny shifts smooth as silk - have a lot of repair receipts for this truck as it was well maintained in general.

The interior is clean, seats are in decent shape for a '94, sunroof works well, all glass is perfect.

Tailgate is in great shape - no dents or dings, same with the tail lights. The upper tailgate section does have 3 or so spot rusts poppin out.

Full floater rear with discs - no lockers unfortunately.

Let me know what parts you need and I can get 'em shipped out to you asap for cheap!

Calls and emails are best...
720-320-8207 - Jeff
or
Jeff@MyCruiserParts.com

I'll check back on 'mud often on this post to see who posts up requests too.

Thanks for getting this out of my warehouse asap!

How is drivers sun visor ?Does it stay up? Is it in good shape?If it is good I would like to buy.Oak (tan)?
Thanks Grant

DS front flare

Jeff,

I'm need the DS front flare if its not cracked or damaged too bad.

Thanks
George

I know TRIDETOY already spoken for DS sun visor. However if PS sun visor available I'm interesting in for it. Mine is doesn't stays good. PM for condition and price.:)

I'm interested in both tail lights if you still have them. PM sent.

I'll get the front end pulled apart this weekend.

I'll PM you price on the fan shroud and struts....I'll check their ability to hold up the hatch in the morning.

Thanks-

Jeff

All PM's replied to.

Please email your parts request to me...just that I don't get to hang out on 'Mud too often during the day.

Thanks guys for all the parts sold!

Jeff@MyCruiserParts.com

Or just call

720-320-8207

Jeff

Sent you a email about the grill. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom