Parting Out 1994 fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 1994 fj80 that I will be parting out. I bought this as a parts truck I have never driven it so I do not know the condition of a few things such as the engine and transfer case. Please let me know what you are looking for and I'll will let you know if it's still for sale. It's way to much to put a price listed for every part but a few things of note...
Front axle Hub to Hub with diff I'd like $1200
Transfer case $250
Auto transmission $400
Doors empty $100 each
Hood $100
Fender $50 each
Body as a shell $400
Harness incomplete some has been cut at connectors $150

I don't buy and sell in these parts normally all of my pricing is based on what I've seen online from doing searches myself please feel free to make me an offer if you think my prices are off. You can text me (I'm new here and might miss your reply or message) 559 681 5180 I work long hours so if I don't get back to you right away please give me time. I have a bunch of pictures that I'm having a hard time uploading also. I will ship any and all parts but will need to have shipping paid and any costs that come up because of it. Thank you.

IMG_20171028_124248940.jpg

IMG_20171028_124242100.jpg

IMG_20171028_124522063.jpg

IMG_20171028_124412515.jpg

IMG_20171028_124331697.jpg

You’re in Fresno? Right down the street from my warehouse... you got plans for the frame? I understand you won’t be letting go of it before the rest gets sold...lmk

I would be happy to sell the frame, what are you willing to pay for it? Let's try to work out a deal early.

What is the condition of the exhaust system? I am looking for the front and rear down pipes that are before the catalytic converters (pre-cat). Between the headers and the cats. Thanks, JD

Still on the truck from what I've seen and looked at very good except for the large section of the muffler

What do you want for the set of fender flares shipped to 80010
I don’t need the door flares if you don’t wanto separate them

I need the upper half of the steering column cover, if you have both halfs I'll take it while thanks

The spare tire lift winch thingy rust free? If so how much?

What’s the color and shape of the front seat belts? I’m in Hanford. Do you have the front seats?

A pillar grab handles? Inside rearview mirror. Plastic covers that go over the feet of the cargo seats, cargo area carpet? Price + shipping to 95672 - just up the valley from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom