1992 Upholstery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for older 1992 Truck upholstery as this, or something close. Anyone know of someone in southwest that has any older Toyota seat material? Maybe I should just go with seat covers. Hard to find ones for older trucks.

92Toyo.jpg

Last edited:
look up a Detroit book . miami corp and others have them they list oem fabric for a few years . i have used a few newer models 1999 and such , some are really close , did a 91 truck and soon to do a 95 extra cab .

Thanks so much for your help. I contacted Detroit. It’s is 2083 Gray, out of stock. They have nothing that will match...not even close. Guess I will have to go the seat cover route. I am the original owner and have taken exceptional car of the Truck, 1992 4x4 V-6 manual with 280K miles, Arizona car.

1992 Toyota.jpg

Thanks so much for your help. I contacted Detroit. It’s is 2083 Gray, out of stock. They have nothing that will match...not even close. Guess I will have to go the seat cover route. I am the original owner and have taken exceptional car of the Truck, 1992 4x4 V-6 manual with 280K miles, Arizona car.

View attachment 1966601

Nice truck! I feel like I've seen it driving around town before.

I'd check in with Tucson Seat Cover Co. They usually have materials that match very closely or are even better. They've done great work for me and my dad in the past.

matching a torn section may not be possible . you could re cover both seats they offer lots of newer material in gray that is way close 2000 tacoma has a gray that i use with contrast flecks in it that could fool most toyota guys . #8084

Yeah...I think you’re right. I am going to drive up to Tucson and see what they can do. Maybe I’ll have to buy the material for them. On a little different Toyota subject. A few years back, I was in Victorville, CA at High Desert Toyota. They told me a man came in with an older Toyota truck V-6, 3.0 with 700,000 miles. Boy! That’s hard to believe...maybe a 4-cylinder 22R. Mine has 280K and only uses half a quart of oil every 1000 miles...it ’s done that from day one almost. Toyota says, it is normal for the 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom