For Sale 1992 FZJ80 Right Hand Drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/marietta-1992-toyota-landcruiser/7382260340.html
This truck has been my daily driver for the last 14 months. Roughly 82K miles. RHD, triple locked VX Limited. I am the first US owner. Sunroof, dual heat and AC, center console refrigerator. 4.5L 1FZ-FE engine. No rust on the birfields, no chassis leaks, no water leaks. Truck has had all suspension bushings replaced, new shocks and stabilizer, 3" lift with caster correction. New belts, hoses, power window runs, valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals. Engine and transmission mounts replaced- basically, every piece of rubber that i could reasonably get to was changed. All fluids and filters replaced, new cap/rotor/plugs/wires.

Mods are: 3" lift, method wheels, 305-70-16 Toyos, ARB bumper with 10K Smittybilt synthetic rope winch, 2 sets of Baja Designs lights, Avid dual arm rear bumper with spare, and dal jerrycan mount. New front and rear Tom Woods driveshafts. DVD/CD head unit with 3 way morel components in front door, 2 way morels in the rear doors powered by a morel 5 channel amp. JL Microsub in the rear.

Everything works as it should, truck drives like new. The interior is almost perfect. Happy to provide more information or additional pictures.

1.jpg

front seat.jpg

6.jpg

engine.jpg

2.jpg

This truck has been my daily driver for the last 14 months. Roughly 82K miles. RHD, triple locked VX Limited. I am the first US owner. Sunroof, dual heat and AC, center console refrigerator. 4.5L 1FZ-FE engine. No rust on the birfields, no chassis leaks, no water leaks. Truck has had all suspension bushings replaced, new shocks and stabilizer, 3" lift with caster correction. New belts, hoses, power window runs, valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals. Engine and transmission mounts replaced- basically, every piece of rubber that i could reasonably get to was changed. All fluids and filters replaced, new cap/rotor/plugs/wires.

Mods are: 3" lift, method wheels, 305-70-16 Toyos, ARB bumper with 10K Smittybilt synthetic rope winch, 2 sets of Baja Designs lights, Avid dual arm rear bumper with spare, and dal jerrycan mount. New front and rear Tom Woods driveshafts. DVD/CD head unit with 3 way morel components in front door, 2 way morels in the rear doors powered by a morel 5 channel amp. JL Microsub in the rear.

Everything works as it should, truck drives like new. The interior is almost perfect. Happy to provide more information or additional pictures.

View attachment 2791872

View attachment 2791874

View attachment 2791875

View attachment 2791876

View attachment 2791877
Put it on bring a trailer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom