Parting Out 1992 FJ80 White with grey interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Southern California, I'll ship small to medium items, anything large, heavy, or awkward to ship will be pick up only unless you're within an hour then we can arrange something. What I have is basically all of the interior which is grey with cloth seats. This Ole' girl has over 400,000 miles so she well worn but still workable. The front end is already missing fenders, grille, headlights, etc. Instead of listing every stinking part, let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it and how much.

post_image1.jpg

Where in socal,? I need the inner front fender DS and front support where headlights mount? I'm in Oceanside..

I'm in Tujunga. ..91042
I have the inner fenders, I'll have to check on the headlight mounts. Passenger side I have but drivers may be damaged.

how are the front seats? any tears? also how does the dash look? any sun cracks? Im in temecula so can pick up.

I'm looking for manual drivers seat rails. Let me know.

Thanks.

Seats are typical...Drivers is torn in same area as everyone else's and the passenger isn't in bad shape. The dash has four major cracks.

20150206_095541.jpg

Looking for the steering column clamshell if its not cracked/broken, and the driver and passenger front seat bottom foam. price + shipping to 95672.

Worn is OK if manual seats. Its for a project. Lmk price + shipping to 95672. Tks.

looking for rear "toyota land cruiser" emblem
if you have it for sale please pm me with a price shipped to 32837

How is the condition of the passenger front door?

I need the power window motor for the front driver side and rear passenger side. driver side mirror also
zip 92808. Orange county.

Is the lower tailgate available and in good condition? I'm in the bay area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom