Parting Out 1991 fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i am looking for the speed sensor. it is on the side of the tranny between the tranny and the speedo cable. the cruise control uses it.
price and shipping to 99623 if operational

Any chance you can sell me the 3rd row seat rod that guides the drivers side jump seat into place? 28405

Picture of my broken one below

image.jpeg

PM Sent.

If you need parts let me know what u are interested in.
(Can you pm me your location? I am in Atlanta and would like to stop by and see if I can pull a few parts.)
this is not pull-a-part

Sorry, didn't mean to say anything inappropriate. I was just trying to find out what part out town you were in since I am local and could come get them vs you having to ship.

I need a couple obscure parts for my 94LC:
*driver side rear bumper end cap
*brown carpet bottoms from second and third row seats (carpet bottoms only, not full leather set)
*second row seat lever trim (plastic slide trim and lever cap, left and right side)
*leather door armrest covers (I am guessing your 91 is cloth, so this might not be relevant).

no problem, just wasn't sure.
I am in Cumming, if I have the parts you are welcome to pick them up.
I will look tomorrow,are u sure the trim, lever pieces and end caps are the same on the 91?

Thanks, Bill

Do you have a pitman arm on that you want to part with? Shipping to 55704

Looking for passenger side rear wheel well flair and all 3 wiper arms. Sent you a PM.

Looking for a power steering pump, dash trim pieces, heater core, front mud flaps, grill, dome lights, and front left running light.

pm me if you have any of these things.

Kristen,

power steering pump $125, dash trim pieces which pieces? heater core front or rear?

$20 for both dome lights, and $20 front left running light.

mud flaps, grill need, to check on their condition.

Thanks, Bill

plus shipping on prices

Kristen,

power steering pump $125, dash trim pieces which pieces? heater core front or rear?

$20 for both dome lights, and $20 front left running light.

mud flaps, grill need, to check on their condition.

Thanks, Bill

plus shipping on prices

shipping to 77385.

I will take the dome lights, front left running light, power steering pump.

Front heater core.

What color is your interior?

Also do you have the driver seat belt and the rear struts for the back hatch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom