For Sale 1990 FJ62 - Freeborn Red- 57k Miles (1 Viewer)

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(229, 14, 14)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62-29/
My listing just went live on bringatrailer. All the details are there with 450 pictures and a video

Hope posting this here isn’t out of bounds...if so please let me know and I will remove.

57k-Mile 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62

Thanks again to RustyNailJustin for helping with the speaker grill project. Your grill is still on my desk. I promise to get it in the mail tomorrow and you get the first set of replacements when I get them printed. Our new printer is ordered and on the way from Europe.

dogfishlake

"Go on a living spree"
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Definitely not out of bounds. That's a really special truck, it will be fun to follow along!

GLWS

Nice 62 - note that the "hub ornaments" are from an early 60 series (as they are chrome and not black). I think that was specific to the 1980 - 1983 FJ60, and they went black in '84?

I had to make a comment about something! :)

Beautiful 62 - GLWA

RustyNailJustin

Supporting Vendor
No problem on the loner speaker grill! I saw your truck on BAT and looked at every single detail. Fantastic 62!
I look forward to seeing your 3D printed version. I am also polishing the crap out of my original paint rust free 62 waiting to see how this ends!

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments....and for letting my know it has the wrong color hub ornaments. I think the black would look better but I wouldn't have changed them anyway prior to the sale. We can leave it up to the next owner.

Fingers crossed for a strong finish.

Today is the day. 5pm EST ending time.

Thanks again for giving this transient member a warm welcome.

I promise to be back with the speaker grill alternative as soon as the new 3D printer is up and running.

BOOM is right brother! Showing mine a little more luv and appreciation after watching the bidding war on this stunning FJ62!
Makes you want to reach out and to the unsuccessful bidder and say.. I got you one for $65K.. :)-

Big Timber

SILVER Star
BOOM is right brother! Showing mine a little more luv and appreciation after watching the bidding war on this stunning FJ62!
Makes you want to reach out and to the unsuccessful bidder and say.. I got you one for $65K.. :)-
Ha, I tried adding that comment to the losing bidder and BaT wouldn't post it.

Ha! I am glad they blocked it..would be a tough spot if someone offered that kind of cash! As tempting as it would be I do not think I could pull the trigger.. too soon and took too long to chase this one down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom