For Sale 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 / Los Angeles, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!

land-cruiser.jpg

$15,500

Selling my 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. It currently resides in Los Angeles. I bought it four years ago in Tucson, AZ. According to Carfax it has lived its entire life in Arizona with a year in Idaho and now California.

It currently has 219,000 miles. It sits on newish 32x11.5 BFG KO2s on the original steel wheels that I painted black. Mechanically everything is great. 4X4 works great.

Here's what I've done in the last four years of owning her.

+ Installed Old Man Emu Heavy suspension in both front and back including shocks and steering stabilizer
+ Installed transmission cooler
+ Replaced the starter
+ Replaced the alternator
+ Replaced steering box
+ New Optima Red battery
+ New distributor and wires
+ New brake pads
+ Added leather BMW front powered seats

Roof rack and rooftop tent NOT INCLUDED

The body needs some work. The driver's side rocker panel was damaged by the previous owner. No rust and no damage to the door. The left rear bumper corner got hung up and is scuffed. The original paint has small random chip marks throughout. Some surface rust just started to appear around the rear window. With new baby I haven't had a chance to do take out the window and fix it, but it's not bad. No rust anywhere else.

The interior ok. The headliner is dirty but the rear seat is clean and the front seats have been replaced with comfortable BMW leather powered seats. A Bluetooth CD player has been added and there is an Aux cable for lights.

Here's a walkaround.

I documented the original build on Popular Mechanics.

Listing with more photos.

Last edited:
Definitely reserve, eBay is all about pics. Post good ones and you should be golden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom