craigslist 1989 BJ75 in Boulder, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation. Found on Craigslist.

1989 Toyota Land Cruiser

"
Meticulously maintained 1989 Toyota Landcruiser BJ75 (vin#JT1V0BJ7509003213) in terrific condition. Runs and drives like new. The vehicle was imported from Poland and was owned by a family and lovingly cared for. Upon my ownership I have replaced all four fuel injectors, replaced fuel pump, installed two new batteries, rekeyed fuel door to match driver's doors and ignition key, and flushed and replaced all fluids.

Mechanically it needs nothing. It starts up instantly every time, drives straight and shifts smoothly, and brakes straight w/o a squeak, a pull, or any pulsing. It has zero rust. It does not have Air Conditioning but the heat works very well and there is a climate control for the heat in the rear as well. Vehicle has always been stored inside. It has a clear Colorado Title
$25k
"

No response to requests for information and viewing schedule on a few attempts. ????

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just drove by this the other day, she looks really nice from the outside.

image.jpeg

I have tried to edit and delete the duplicate pic but it won't seem to let me.

Last edited:
i drove by it too about a week ago. didn't stop, but it looked clean as i drove by. i'll be back in a few weeks and willing to look at it for anyone.

Hi - I'm the seller. Somehow all the craigslist responses went to my junk folder. The truck is still for sale and I'm asking 24k or best offer. I'm happy to talk about it here or by phone. Chris anderson 512-944-5216

Hi - I'm the seller. Somehow all the craigslist responses went to my junk folder. The truck is still for sale and I'm asking 24k or best offer. I'm happy to talk about it here or by phone. Chris anderson 512-944-5216

I'll be in Boulder next week Chris and I'd like to check it out. Will call. Thanks.

Anyone check this out? Maybe get more pics? @beno ?

I'm there on the 6th of January...maybe take a look at it then

Ive passed it a few times while driving. Nice looking truck, definitely not something for me to stop and check out though..I'd end up wanting it like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom