For Sale 1988 TOYOTA LITEACE RHD TURBO DIESEL 4X4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1988 Toyota lite ace GXL 4wd, 5 speed, SKYLITE roof
234k kilometers on the odometer and I currently driver her about 3 miles a week taking my kids to school in it
van is awesome, just very very slow but this thing gets more looks than any of my other cars no matter where I take it
two tone grey exterior with navy blue and gray interior ( NO BROWN HERE OF ANY KIND ) 4WD DECALS IN GREAT SHAPE

California Registration- plate = 4x4ACE

middle seats spin around 360 degrees and entire back folds down into bed

I have limo tinted all the windows, added a pioneer motorized dvd player with back up camera and DVD override switch so that you can watch movies while driving, all interior lighting has been converted to LED, VIPER alarm with kill switch and ignition disabler , Bluetooth, and the roof rack has LED lights on all sides.
custom magnaflow exhaust put on 5/2017

these vans are easy to get basic parts like gaskets and hoses but any major parts are very challenging . I also have another van that is used for parts to keep the 88 going. 1990 Toyota liteace gxl 4wd auto tranny with no skylights and 154k kilometers on her, ( van was t-boned on passenger side ) the exterior and interior color are identical on both vans and that can be sold separately but would prefer to sell with the 88 as it guarantees this thing to be on the road for many more years to come.

I am not parting out the parts van but I will consider selling that as a whole for the right price

asking $16,500 for the 1988 liteace.. THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS VAN
van 1.jpg
van 2.jpg
van 3.jpg
p van 1.jpg
p van 2.jpg

scott
714-471-5172
van 1.jpg
van 2.jpg
van 3.jpg
van 1.jpg
van 2.jpg
van 3.jpg

234k kilometers on the odometer and I currently driver her about 3 miles a week taking my kids to school in it
van is awesome, just very very slow but this thing gets more looks than any of my other cars no matter where I take it
two tone grey exterior with navy blue and gray interior ( NO BROWN HERE OF ANY KIND ) 4WD DECALS IN GREAT SHAPE

I have limo tinted all the windows, added a pioneer motorized dvd player with back up camera and DVD override switch so that you can watch movies while driving, all interior lighting has been converted to LED, VIPER alarm with kill switch and ignition disabler , Bluetooth, and the roof rack has LED lights on all sides.

these vans are easy to get basic parts like gaskets and hoses but any major parts are very challenging . I also have another van that is used for parts to keep the 88 going. 1990 Toyota liteace gxl 4wd auto tranny with no skylights and 154k kilometers on her, ( van was t-boned on passenger side ) the exterior and interior color are identical on both vans and that can be sold separately but would prefer to sell with the 88 as it guarantees this thing to be on the road for many more years to come.

I am not parting out the parts van but I will consider selling that as a whole for the right price

asking $16,500 for the 1988 liteace.. THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS VAN View attachment 1589940 View attachment 1589941 View attachment 1589942 View attachment 1589943 View attachment 1589944

scott
714-471-5172View attachment 1589940 View attachment 1589941 View attachment 1589942 View attachment 1589940 View attachment 1589941 View attachment 1589942
Hello is this still available for sale?

Hey Scott ! I really need your help with the roof rack. I have the exact liteace with the skylites and can’t seem to find any...what is the make of this roof rack? Thanks ☺️

I bought mine used
No idea of the brand and that was years ago

sorr

asking $16,500 for the 1988 liteace.. THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE PARTS VAN View attachment 1589940 View attachment 1589941 View attachment 1589942 View attachment 1589943 View attachment 1589944

scott
714-471-5172View attachment 1589940 View attachment 1589941 View attachment 1589942 View attachment 1589940 View attachment 1589941 View attachment 1589942
Hello! Is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom