1988 pickup project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been fixing up my 1988 pickup 4x4, and I’m needing to fix the bed, it’s got some rust holes and some damage on the passenger side, does anyone know any good places to buy patch panels, bed sides, or a whole bed? I want steel bedsides, not fiberglass. Here’s a couple pictures so you can see what I’m working with.

B0F377EB-89C7-4C7B-9738-00E8D1C9564E.jpeg

84116F79-491C-4CE8-BDD6-CBEA97F96C05.jpeg

9454DD7E-C4B3-4E69-95E6-4D28B55E6E26.jpeg

I've got a bed I'll sell you. In in Phoenix, though. It's got some dents but no rust. It's from a 87 4x4 Turbo truck. Biggest dent is above the driver's side rear wheel.

I've got a bed I'll sell you. In in Phoenix, though. It's got some dents but no rust. It's from a 87 4x4 Turbo truck. Biggest dent is above the driver's side rear wheel.
Do you have any pictures of it?

Come to Arizona and take your pic. Not hard to find here at all. I'll eventually be selling what's left of my 88 in my avatar. My 88 is morphing into my 86 Xtra Cab build. I can't keep them both. My bed isn't bad but there are better ones available here in dry AZ.

Come to Arizona and take your pic. Not hard to find here at all. I'll eventually be selling what's left of my 88 in my avatar. My 88 is morphing into my 86 Xtra Cab build. I can't keep them both. My bed isn't bad but there are better ones available here in dry AZ.

I’m in Utah, where they are practically impossible to find, and my truck is the most rust free one I’ve seen, if I’m ever heading that way I’ll probably try to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom