For Sale 1988 Land Cruiser (One Owner) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an 1988 Land Cruiser for sale. It has been a one owner vehicle until last year. It is an extremely nice Cruiser, it has 204k miles but runs and drives like new. The po spent hundreds on it keeping it in tip top shape. It comes with all receipts and records since purchased in 88. I had it inspected by the local Toyota dealership and it has a clean bill of health. They also replaced the throttle cable, tps, thermostat, and scoped the engine. The engine, transmission, and 4x4 are mechanically perfect. The interior is perfect, the only thing not factory is the po had the front seat bottoms covered. The dash has no cracks. It idles smooth, changes gears smooth, and doesn't clank when shifting into gear. The vehicle is unmolested and still wears the original paint, of course it has 25 years wear. The only rust is on the driver back quarter panel. It really needs the quarter skin to be right. It would make someone a very nice FJ62, very dependable, and very strong yet for the miles. Does not use oil or smoke. It has never been abused, it has served the same family for 24 years. They only sold it because they had small kids and wanted something with air bags. The only reason Im selling is I have a driveway full and need some room. It truely is a remarkable truck, any 62 enthusist would appreciate it. I am asking 11,900 obo. It is ready for winter, come and drive it anywhere. For more info call or text 423-276-9818.... located in east Tennessee.

DSCF4982.jpg

DSCF4988.jpg

DSCF4979.jpg

DSCF4992.jpg

DSCF5001.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in this Cruiser, and wants to purchase it straight out I will make it worth your while. I can put it on the money. Just pm me for price. It is a very nice rig, dont let this little bit of rust fool you. The undercarrage is in great condition. The power of this 4.0 will impress you, 80-90mph not a problem for this one. If you are in the market dont let this one get by you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom