SOLD 1988 Fj62 Western Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Glenwood Springs, Colorado 81601 United States
Mileage
Color
blue
Originally sold at Big Horn Toyota in Glenwood Springs in 1988. Has lived its whole life in the Roaring Fork Valley. This has been a great truck and given us a ton of great family memories. Time to send her down the road. I need a better daily driver and something that will tow our 22-ft camper into the Colorado high country.

ASKING $16,000 $13,500 not interested in a trade

* 1988 Fj62
* 234k miles
* Original 3FE engine
* Automatic 4-speed Transmission replaced 2018'ish by Proffitt's Land Cruisers in Delta, CO. After market HD tranny cooler.
* Aftermarket aux. engine fan with remote switch in the cab (re: pics)
* Headliner in great shape (but dirty thanks to my kids)
* Headlights are HID, both hi and low. Low lights recently been having a ballast issue (I think) so they will work when they feel like it. I cannot figure out.
* Runs good, but take a couple extra seconds to turn over in this cold weather.
* ARB front bumper w/ 12k winch, Proffitt’s dual swing out rear bumper, Proffitt’s sliders
* 38 Gal. long range Man-a-Fre fuel tank.
* Corbeau front seats replaced approximately 2 years ago
* JVC after-market stereo and Sound Ordinance under-seat subwoofer
* LED light bar on roof and front bumper
* Full length Gamiviti roof rack (I am going to keep the ski racks)
* OME heavy heavy rear leaf springs
* After market tires and wheels + matching 5th/spare
* ARB on board air compressor located in the car jack back pocket
* paint is fading on roof and front left quarter panel. Typical “Land Cruiser” rust spots starting to show up.
* Clean title in hand.
* The steering is a little sloppy due to worn Tie-rod ends. I have a brand-new full set from Man-a-Fre sitting in a box in the back cargo space of the LC. That set will go with the truck and new owner.
* I installed shoulder belts for the rear seats. The C-pillar was pre-drilled/tapped to receive shoulder belts. This US model only came with lap belts…needed proper seat belts for growing kids.
* Reupholstered the back panels in the cargo area.
* Truck bed liner on the tailgate.
* Custom rear quarter panel LC emblems (zoom in, you’ll see)
* Windshield is cracked. We were going to wait until the snow stopped (and less gravel on the roads) before we replaced it.
* The rust on the rear hatch and leading edge of the hood is surficial.
* Rust on the bottom rear of driver’s side back door is sub-surface/full depth.
* Rust in both rear wheel wells is sub-surface to varying degrees. I have coated the lower trim and rear wheel wells of the truck a couple times over the years with undercarriage/bed liner to slow down Father-time. It has helped, but not completely arrested the oxidation process.
* The hole at the bottom front of the passenger door has been there since I purchased the truck in 2011. I think it was gouged/punctured with something prior to me owning it.

20220308_125916.jpg

20220308_125933.jpg

20220308_125940.jpg

20220308_125954.jpg

20220308_130618.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom