1987 HJ61VX, 39k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like I am finally getting weak in my old age and decided to put my HJ61 up for sale. It is an all original, 0 rust, perfect paint, turbo diesel/auto truck with every available option on a JDM truck. It has been garage kept its whole life, never smoked in and never abused.

It came factory with:

12HT turbo diesel
A440 Auto tranny
Cable actuated diff locks front and rear
Full floating rear axle
High roof with glass sunroof and overhead console with temps and Alt
Factory Recaro type seats with electric heat and lumbar
Factory PTO winch(never un-spooled, still has metal operation tag)

I have added:

SOA with DT shocks and Marlin Arms
Rechromed bumpers and bumper fills
New bumper ends
MRT wheels in 15x10(factory wheels are included with re-powder coated center caps. 15x7s)
35" BFG AT's less than 1000 miles(factory spare still under truck)
Boost/Pyro digital gauge
80 series radio
Fosgate amp
(5) aftermarket speakers with Bazooka sub
12 volt charger charging 3rd battery for all 12 volt equipment
Brand new 24 V US military air compressor included, but not installed. This is H1 military for CTIS.
Car cover is included

I keep the truck registered in Canada, but is in Colorado and title/registration can be worked out. The truck looks/drives as new as I have ever seen. It drives down the road with 0 issues. No wandering, no vibs, etc. I do not drive it often and parking space is getting scarce since Christo kicked me out. I will take 22.5K and may entertain interesting trades. LOTS OF PICS BELOW AT MY PIC SITE.
000261.JPG

The first HJ61 I ever saw in real life. It is beautiful, if you would have put this up here 2 months ago I would have bought it:crybaby:. Good luck with the sale.

Hi Gary,
Sent you a PM...beautiful truck

cheers,
David...

that is my new favorite truck, along with the Princess and my own 87 FJ60, the new owner will be a lucky man! great pics on your site

That really is my favorite truck, graphics, everything. Not to chat it up, does it have the suspension seats?

I've seen suspension seats ina 70 series...big springs underneath? No, this one does not have those.

It is tied for the cleanest Cruiser I have ever seen...Tied with Gary's other Cruisers.

Anyone looking for this model of Cruiser CAN NOT do better than this one. Period.

Bump.

Gary, pics not working, says your moving them, new link?

I'm still in the bidding on ebay....I would hate to lose it to a not MUD member : (

Things like me keeping the Canadian tags and registration for them until its 25 years old, and will I finance it, and "would you take 15k for it? I could build it for less you know". 1 day left and it looks like it might sell regardless, just don't want some yahoo who isn't a real Cruiser person to have it.

You really are getting weak! First the 45 and now this? You better be building something really cool. (i'm sure you are).

Later,

Fricken car dealer. The auction goes to 21,200, my reserve is 21,500 and he doesn't buy it. He then offers me 21k after the fact. What a waste of time. He offered me 20k at the start, but I can't part with it for that. I am getting it titled in the US and relisting it.

I am getting it titled in the US and relisting it.

I think that that will be the key. I would guess yuo get well ob\ver your reserve second time around...the importation hassle< I would guess, scares a lot of folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom