For Sale 1987 FJ60 157k miles Freeborn Red on Gray int. Casper, WY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 FJ60 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ60
Only 157k miles on 2F engine and 4 speed manual transmission. Freeborn red exterior on NEW gray interior. We wish we could keep it, but the time has come to sell. The Positive Aspects: New 31x10.50r15 Cooper made mud tires. New upholstery and carpet. New rear shackle lift. New plugs and wires. Very little rust. No wrecks reported on Carfax.

ASKING $10,900

This should answer most everyone's questions:
This is de-smogged and running with a webber carburetor. I love this set up and have it on my FJ40 as well. Areas of attention: This 60 has some leaks. Clutch slave needs to be installed (difficult to get in gear at times). A new clutch slave is included with the sale. Speedometer and power steering pump make a little noise when cold. Rear hatch paint is faded and a little rust is showing. Driver window regulator needs attention, as it slowly drops down over time. The air conditioner compressor is not hooked up. Passenger rear wheel well has a little rust. I have heard this model year can get a 5 speed transmission swap that bolts directly in.

Thanks for checking out our FJ60!

If you want to talk in person give me a call and leave a message. 307-399-5289

fj60 1.jpg

FJ60 3.JPG

IMG_6770.JPG

IMG_6215.JPG

IMG_6209.JPG

Here are some more pictures to show lack of rust on the roof and the rust on the wheel well. Also a couple others to help inform.

IMG_6213.JPG

IMG_6769.JPG

IMG_6778.JPG

IMG_6781.JPG

IMG_6776.JPG

Looks to be pretty solid rig. Nice interior...
Rear wheel arches are pretty bad, look at my build thread for reasons how I know!

GLWS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom