1986 FJ60 Needs to Go (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1985 FJ60 that needs to go. It has a rebuilt motor with 42K on it. There is no smog equipment except for the cat. Here is a list of stuff that has been done:
OME Suspension, Quick release sway bar up front, New 38/38 Weber, New cat back exhaust from Man-a-fre, 6 to 1 headers, 5-BFG 33x10.50 All Terrain with 3k on stock chrome rims, New Warn hubs, new clutch kit, motor mounts, 4 core radiator, all hoses and lines replaced, Shackle reversal kit installed, skid plates for u-bolts. There is some surface rust in the usual spots that has been treated no rot through except behind the driver side rear tire was bad which was cut out and treated, for the most part a very nice cruiser.
Interior has seat covers that fit very well and look great, the original seat upholstery is very nice. Everything works and functions like it should. There was a blue stock grab handle added. I do have the skid plates but not installed. If you are interested I have a bunch of pics of the cruiser also if you have any questions shoot me an email. I am asking $6500 o.b.o for the cruiser. Not registered in Nevada yet but I do have the California pink slip. I will be registering it within the next couple of weeks. Pictures attached are before Shackle reversal, it sits level now. I live in Reno and you can email or call 775-544-3696. Thanks Clint
P5171066 (Small).JPG
P5171067 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Unless you can get it pass the referee there is no smog equipment. But it does pass smog to new car standards, it just fails the visual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom