1986 4runner for sale-Missouri K.C. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$3,500

1986 4runner Sr5 4cyl 22re engine 5speed 157,000 miles
Was an Arizona vehicle until 3 years ago
Sunroof, Removable rear top, seats five
The good
This is one of the cleaner 20 year old 4runners you will find
New battery this winter, new starter last year, new front brake pads 2 years, new alternator 2 years, tires have maybe 5000 miles on them 31 inch BFG's, new slave and master cylinder, new belts and some hoses -- have all receipts
The not so good
A/C needs charged, leaks a little oil (about 1 quart every 3000 miles), Gas gauge falls to empty past half a tank, a few dents and dings, The only rust on the body is very minor and easy to fix, on the rear fenders. The frame is clean.

I seriously love this vehicle I just don't need it anymore. I have driven it to Cinncinati and back as well as Milwaukee and back and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

JT 314-496-6756
oRam475Wllp8lmcR512r5V5hmFch.jpg
PQ85NVuw4aTagEkh8wxiwmxVUYRG.jpg

Last edited:
nope, was for a previous job

I've seen this truck in person and would buy it in a heart beat, well worth the price, but I have run out of room in my drive way or I would buy it!

This rig is perfect for someone looking for a super clean vehicle and it would make one hell of a cool rig if someone was looking to build up a nice older 4-runner.

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I think its rare to find one of these things in this nice of condition.

Zane

Thanks Z, Price drop 2,900

would love to buy this truck but right but money is tight...but going to see what i can do about getting it off your hands cause thats what i have been looking for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom