For Sale 1985 Toyota Truck 4.3L/700R/Dana 300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*** NO LONGER FOR SALE ***

Posting this for a friend.

He's looking to build a street friendly v8 YJ or TJ project. He's motivated to sell, trade...basically he's ready to start a new project. This is good trail truck and he's put a lot into it. He's hoping someone else can enjoy it as much as he has.

Details:
1985 Toyota rock crawler
- 4.3 GM motor
- 700r4 transmission
- Twin sticked dana 300 case
- Stock toy axles front and rear
- Spool rear, welded front (spare set of front axles)
- Summit aluminum radiator with ford fan
- RUF with sky hangers
- 63" chevy springs in rear
- 35" BFG Blue labels Krawlers....a ton of life left in them. Lugs are not even rounded yet.

4.3 TBI was pulled from a 93 silverado with about 75k miles on it (youtube video confirmed mileage before the motor was pulled). I have had the motor in the toyota for 3yrs. 4.3 runs great. Once the transplant was completed I never had any issues with the motor at all. As you know, this drive train is very strong for a little truck. Only thing I have broke in 6 years of wheeling is a birf and a hub. Truck has been a very reliable rock crawler, but I'm ready to build a streetable Jeep with V8. I used to go all over the SE wheeling so you may have seen it out on the trail. Willing to entertain trades for a YJ/TJ that would be a good start to my project. Stock / "stock ish" jeeps would be preferable. Also would consider parting it out, but only if it made sense. Personally, it would be hard to tear thing apart after spending years fine tuning it all!! Title in hand, not street legal as is.

Full Craigslist add here:
http://athensga.craigslist.org/cto/4735091443.html

Pics:

00N0N_6LWWPyiqR1Z_600x450.jpg

00707_cZf4ehj77zN_600x450.jpg

00m0m_eA1HochsOCD_600x450.jpg

00808_7mfORK0Pdlz_600x450.jpg

00H0H_k2Ln4DHMq1R_600x450.jpg

01515_eGbrLBOpvlX_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back