For Sale 1985 FZJ-75 on ebay (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perhaps I can snip this seemingly unending spool of a fictitious thread. Instead of adding credibility to what is obviously some type of nefarious scam, instead focus on the root. A vin number does not make a vehicle. The vehicle is made and assigned one. Here we have a picture of a vehicle. The picture has obviously been doctored; who knows about the original vehicle itself, for our purposes it no longer exists. That means there is no vehicle, just a picture. Add to that picture photoshopped vin numbers with no actual validity, and you have an altered picture of a vehicle with further alterations. All the tags, any anomalies etc are all alterations on alterations, to photos. There is no longer a real vehicle. (It is not currently on auction at BAT nor has it been recently, and that last site with a foggy completely other vehicle that charges to see pictures...is at best a very odd business model). I believe what we have here is someone's very poor attempt to create a belief that they owned and are selling a specific vehicle. In essence they are selling us our own belief. It has been poorly executed; and we only lend it a modicum of credibility by addressing, which at this point it obviously doesn't deserve. I believe this type of scam is dangerous, in that it destroys creditability, not just in the item but if not checked; it could spread to the whole marketplace. I hope this is helpful and saves someone from spending time, attention or worst of all money on this type of scam.

Perhaps I can snip this seemingly unending spool of a fictitious thread. Instead of adding credibility to what is obviously some type of nefarious scam, instead focus on the root. A vin number does not make a vehicle. The vehicle is made and assigned one. Here we have a picture of a vehicle. The picture has obviously been doctored; who knows about the original vehicle itself, for our purposes it no longer exists. That means there is no vehicle, just a picture. Add to that picture photoshopped vin numbers with no actual validity, and you have an altered picture of a vehicle with further alterations. All the tags, any anomalies etc are all alterations on alterations, to photos. There is no longer a real vehicle. (It is not currently on auction at BAT nor has it been recently, and that last site with a foggy completely other vehicle that charges to see pictures...is at best a very odd business model). I believe what we have here is someone's very poor attempt to create a belief that they owned and are selling a specific vehicle. In essence they are selling us our own belief. It has been poorly executed; and we only lend it a modicum of credibility by addressing, which at this point it obviously doesn't deserve. I believe this type of scam is dangerous, in that it destroys creditability, not just in the item but if not checked; it could spread to the whole marketplace. I hope this is helpful and saves someone from spending time, attention or worst of all money on this type of scam.

That's a mouthful, @Toyvay and really a conclusion most had come to already.

@Delancy has competition.... or a protege :)

That's a mouthful, @Toyvay and really a conclusion most had come to already.
Well @joelikessno, unlike you I don't know what most people conclude, and I certainly wouldn't presume to speak for them. You obviously do. I am not sure why you would respond to an honest and constructive comment in a snarky way? Well whatever your reasons, I still wish you the best and assume, you, like me want what's best for all. Honest sincere exchange of knowledge and help in this unique space. Be well.

Well @joelikessno, unlike you I don't know what most people conclude, and I certainly wouldn't presume to speak for them. You obviously do. I am not sure why you would respond to an honest and constructive comment in a snarky way? Well whatever your reasons, I still wish you the best and assume, you, like me want what's best for all. Honest sincere exchange of knowledge and help in this unique space. Be well.

I do have my reasons, but I'll leave it at that.

If you have something to say to me, I am available. By your definition, whatever your reason, sounds like a personal problem, and personal problems are best left off a public forum.

Now Seth, why on earth would I have something to say to you?

In terms of personal problems and public forums, well, that's why people should choose how to conduct themselves wisely. Another reason for forums like this is to help save others from harassing/accusing emails and transactions. Forums exist to openly educate individuals about specific subjects both subjectively and objectively. That's the beauty of forums.

By the way, are you a Photoshop expert? I also recall being accused of using Photoshop on my chassis rail. s***, should have used a San-serif font;)

Now Seth, why on earth would I have something to say to you?

In terms of personal problems and public forums, well, that's why people should choose how to conduct themselves wisely. Another reason for forums like this is to help save others from harassing/accusing emails and transactions. Forums exist to openly educate individuals about specific subjects both subjectively and objectively. That's the beauty of forums.

By the way, are you a Photoshop expert? I also recall being accused of using Photoshop on my chassis rail. s***, should have used a San-serif font;)

Hmm. Well, okey dokey.

Barry Taylor.....had his RI licence revoked in 2008, he was importing AMG, G wagons and other stuff in the 90's-2008. Pretty sure he passed it off as a 1984.

this will make you feel warm and fuzzy.....bid with confidence
Land Rover Addict Forums

if you have not seen the burn out, drive it like you stole it vid.....its worth watching

Barry Taylor.....had his RI licence revoked in 2008, he was importing AMG, G wagons and other stuff in the 90's-2008. Pretty sure he passed it off as a 1984.

this will make you feel warm and fuzzy.....bid with confidence
Land Rover Addict Forums

if you have not seen the burn out, drive it like you stole it vid.....its worth watching

LOL.

"Watch me beat the s*** out of the Troop you're bidding $35,000 + on!"

Lol- i caught that douchbag Barry in a bj44 scam. Im 5min from his "base" in Richmond Ca. and offered to go inspect the "landed 44" personally.

When he claimed he wasnt at the base and couldnt show it.........i told him - no problem , i actually have a friend on-site at the base who could get me in to see it. needless to say there was no bj44 at the base.

Up to $49,900, oh man.

Easy to do when you create an account and bid it up. Take 1 guess which user is doing that? :) I have seen auctions get pulled by ebay when people start bidding on it for the heck of it- like 3 million dollars.

upload_2016-3-1_16-18-26.png

Easy to do when you create an account and bid it up. Take 1 guess which user is doing that? :) I have seen auctions get pulled by ebay when people start bidding on it for the heck of it- like 3 million dollars.

View attachment 1217943
Time is an illusion: At 12:57 AM on March 1 a***a is in a spirited bidding frenzy with himself where he outbids himself by $600 every 3-4 seconds. Then e***e out bids him; an hour and half earlier March 1 at 11:32 am. All times are military (see earlier bids for confirmation). For any of you who already knew this, my apologies for the redundancy.

So wait a second, are you saying United auto plus, Nikolas, Insurance Auto Auctions,Mr. Nathan Moore and "Barry " are all bogus? Cause Nikolas/United are in Miami, no where close to Richmond California. And Hans Ruf swears to their authenticity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom