Parting Out 1985 fj60 rust free body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry it's taking so long lots of parts have been spoken for. It's been a long couple of weeks pulling parts but here is what is sold
Driver and both rear doors
Rear hatch and tailgate
Rear bumper
Gas tank
Seats
Carpet
Dash pad
Wheels and tires
Lift
Front fender
All lights
Windshield
Transfer case with overdrive
Mirrors
Wipers
Rear emblems
Ps pump
Carb
Will update next week with what is available after parts are picked up this weekend. Sorry for delay or inconvenience, a lot of questions all at once for parts and I had two large request to fill.

I'm parting out a wrecked 1985 fj60 with a fairly overdrive unit, 3" lift kit, nearly perfect interior, thick protective vinyl floor covering, rust free body, no dents dings or other defects, was perfect until a late night encounter with a cow. All parts are here. If there is something you want or are looking for message me and I will take it off, I will list parts as I take them off and we can discuss price and shipping or local pick up, hate to see it go but don't have the time to fix it, if you want to buy as a whole let me know

View attachment 1294505

View attachment 1294506

View attachment 1294507

View attachment 1294509

View attachment 1294510

Hey man im looking for a good working igniter and coil. Also what kind of shocks were you running on your rig?

Are you cutting up the body and willing to ship ?

Looking for rear quarters .

Im also looking for a rocker but I may already have a lead on that

ISO Accelerator bracket. To 33567. Thanks

1985 FJ60 Accelerator Bracket.jpg

accelerator bracket in place.jpg

fj60 carb bracket.jpg

All parts are sold, how do I take down this thread
Go to your initial post - at the top right above your post there's a drop-down menu box entitled "Thread Tools". One of the choices is to edit the thread title. Then you can add something like "EVERYTHING SOLD" to the thread title. Everyone should getb the message that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom