Parting Out VA DC NOVA Red 1985 FJ60 Landcruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hey there Everyone,

I have another poor game over for a Red 1985 Fj60 That's being parted out. The Motor has a window in the block and the frame is trashed. The Body and roof are decent. I can make cuts if needed. I may also already have other cut already made so just reach out and let me know.

I have a ton of other stuff and have a few other trucks I'll be parting out in up coming weeks.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

This truck was purchased at the end of the this YouTube video if your wondering were it came from and ended up in my hands.

Do you have a red hood, fj62 shifter and tunnel cover

Hey there Everyone,

I have another poor game over for a Red 1985 Fj60 That's being parted out. The Motor has a window in the block and the frame is trashed. The Body and roof are decent. I can make cuts if needed. I may also already have other cut already made so just reach out and let me know.

I have a ton of other stuff and have a few other trucks I'll be parting out in up coming weeks.

View attachment 3379516View attachment 3379517View attachment 3379515View attachment 3379518View attachment 3379519

This truck was purchased at the end of the this YouTube video if your wondering were it came from and ended up in my hands.

How is the steering column?

Hey there Everyone,

View attachment 3379516View attachment 3379517View attachment 3379515View attachment 3379518View attachment 3379519

Do you still have the wiper arms? Take em if so, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom